- Podcast discussions that can be downloaded from Itunes, perfect for those driving times between appointments
- Facebook page with a link icon on the right side of this blog. Our Facebook and Twitter accounts will offer timely updates on current business news that may be of interest to those in our industry.
- Twitter account subscription icon
- Feedburner icon, which creates a subscription that automatically emails blog updates, so you don’t miss a thing
- Blogroll/Shelfari links to other blogs we like and reviews of business books we have read
- Blog reader (more details to follow)
Welcome to the new format of my blog on equine veterinary practice management, which incorporates a few changes. In addition to changing the name to “Equine Vet Business”, Dr Bob Magnus will be joining me as a co-presenter. I wanted to create a forum for discussion of equine practice management involving other people with different points of view, not just my own. I welcome collaboration and invite other interested people to express their opinions, and hope we can generate a lively discussion!
Everybody has unique skills and experiences, so instead of reinventing the wheel why not work with those who have mastered it? It is in this spirit that I would like to open up “Equine Vet Business” to other voices. Are you frustrated with an issue in your practice or our profession and want to comment? Is there something your practice is doing very well that you would like to share with others for the betterment of the profession? Is there a software or technology that has improved your practice? Have you read a good book or magazine article that makes you think about your business in a different way? Let’s share our ideas.
Check out the updated blog page with exciting new features, including:
Our industry is facing numerous challenges right now but with open and enquiring minds working together we can make our profession more sustainable, profitable and attractive to new vets. We are looking forward to the ride!